This campaign is an opportunity for EALA partners to announce how they are “All In for All Students'' and for parents and students to learn about all of the inclusive opportunities currently happening. Our goal is that this campaign will counter a negative narrative around students with disabilities and instructional loss as well as ignite opportunities for students, families, and educators as they return to schools across the country.
A Pathway to Possible
Do you know of an organization that is #AllInForAllStudents this fall?
Fill out this #AllIN Submission Form to challenge them--or take the challenge yourself!
- ALL IN for students with disabilities.
- ALL IN for students with learning differences.
- ALL IN for students who are BIPOC.
- ALL IN for students learning English as a second language.
- ALL IN for students who identify as LBGTQ+.
- ALL IN FOR ALL STUDENTS.
- ALL IN FOR EVERY STUDENT.